Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Best Camera you Have.....

DSCN0134
Tim Irwin as Anonymous the Juggler

Is the one you have with you. Here is a classic example. Not a bad shot for the tiniest camera I own. I made a last minute decision to visit the Boynton Beach Pirate Fest while traveling and did not have the opportunity to pick up my regular camera so I went with the one I had at the bottom of my suitcase.

This is a lucky shot of Tim Irwin - I just happened upon his show in mid performance and shot this from the back of a packed audience with my tiny telephoto fully extended. He was performing all day so I had several more opportunities for a good shot but as usual, it's the unexpected, lucky ones that are always my best.



Special thanks to my good friend Beata for capturing my expression after she caught me with my little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment