Friday, September 27, 2013

Performing in the MeduSirena Marina Swimshow - Fort Lauderdale, FL

















In one of my very rare appearances in front of the camera, here I am performing in the MeduSirena Marina Swimshow....... as bait. I very rarely as in never hand off my camera to someone. In this case, it only seemed fitting to pass the shutter button to the mermaid who introduced me to this fabulous retro show right here in my own backyard. After all, I have been constantly taking her photo along with the rest of the mermaids for a few years now. Not only do the performers revive a retro vibe, they interact with the audience as only a live show can.

Marina (the thumb biter) and her mermaids put on an hour long show at the Wreck Bar on Fort Lauderdale Beach every Friday night, starting at 6:30. An obscure show I never heard of until recently that has been running continuously for seven years. After two recent television appearances, I think the "Aquaticat" is out of the bag. Get to the show early as the place can fill up pretty quickly and be sure to pose with the mermaids after the show. They seem to enjoy it.

For more shots from this particular evening of fun [click here].

No comments:

Post a Comment