Saturday, April 2, 2016

Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show - No More


I recently found out Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show was closing April 2, 2016. I made a special trip up to capture this fantastic show. 


They will be making way for the new Star Wars and Toy Story lands. As excited as I am to see those, it was sad to see Catastrophe Canyon being demolished right behind this stadium. I never seem to get tired of doing the same rides over and over but I suppose I have seen both of these enough now. 



The first time I caught this show I was in total disbelief Disney would even attempt it. There are not only a tremendous number of moving parts and people, they are moving at tremendous speed. This is not some dance number where a bump might go unnoticed by any but the closest observer.



These cars and motorcycles are flying (literally) throughout the show. I've seen it several times and it still thrills me knowing how real the action is. Most of Disney's attractions are on rails or some other pre programmed convenience. This one takes an incredible team of performers with split second timing. 


I captured all the major scenes for my own future enjoyment but if you were a fan of the show or maybe never even seen it - take a look. I got in early for some great seats. 





If you only have time for one video - then watch the last one. You won't be disappointed. 






No comments:

Post a Comment