Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hero Hype Con - 2014


Hero Hype Con was a much larger show then Mini Con but still a small and personal event. $15.00 got me in the door and parking was a few bucks.

My friend Scarlett Rose Cosplay (Jenna) changed cosplay gears a bit and came as Queen Elsa from Disney's Frozen. She was also my guide, introducing me to some of the better known cosplayers and photographers.

DSC_0093
Scarlett Rose Cosplay as Queen Elsa from Disney's Frozen

Even though this was a small convention, there was plenty to see and do. I arrived just before opening and spent the entire day. This included a costume contest playing to a packed audience.


DSC_9893

The one thing that I'm learning is that everyone I meet, be they photographers, cosplay personalities, vendors, or staff, they are all pleasant and friendly. This show was a way to practice my photography and ask for poses. Not to mention the 50,000 hits I got on my Flickr page from it.

Speaking of which, for more photos from the day, [click here].

DSC_9900

DSC_9933

DSC_0255

DSC_0318

No comments:

Post a Comment